It’s still chilly in the Northeast, but Easter is just a little under 2 weeks away! Dressing for Easter is tough because in most cases:
- Your legs haven’t seen the sun in months;
- And you want to buy a dress you can wear into Spring and Summer but it’s not quite warm enough yet.
Above are some of my favorites from this year’s collections and they can even carry through to the end of the summer. If it’s chilly, simply throw on a trench, cardigan, blazer, or shawl.
Clockwise Starting from Top Left:
- Banana Republic Floral Maxi Dress (this is the dress that I plan on wearing AND it’s on sale!)
- Club Monaco Floral Dress With Long Sleeves
- J. Crew Striped Jumpsuit
- Kimberly Dress in Orchid from Tuckernuck
- Printed Manila Maxi from Anthropologie
- Rebecca Minkoff Green Floral Dress w/ Ruffles
- Madewell Off the Shoulder Floral Dress
- Sezane Blush Pink Knee Length Dress
- Lea Dress by Saloni from Tuckernuck (My Favorite!)
- Club Monaco Blush Dress with Ruffle Top
We have snow coming again tomorrow in the northeast, but I am dreaming of sitting on my porch with a good book in the sun.
One of my favorite things about spring is spring cleaning, surprisingly enough.
I am a huge believer in the annual purge of items you no longer need and clearing space for new energy.
This spring I plan on completely overhauling my basement, garage, and attic. A big undertaking, but I know I will feel so great once it is done. Plus, who doesn’t love a shopping spree at the Container Store?
Our deck needs to be completely re-done but we won’t be doing it for another year or 2 (kitchen priorities!). So this year I plan on sprucing it up with an outdoor rug, a new lounge set up, and lots of plants!
Above are some of the pieces I have my eye on. Do you plan on redecorating for spring?
Clockwise from top left:
- Ikea Solleron Sectional
- Ikea Vildapel Side Table
- High Gloss Tray from CB2
- Ikea Askholmen Flower Box
- Wayfair Umbrella Stand
- Preserved Boxwood Topiary from Waiting on Martha Home
- Serena & Lily Dip Dyed Stools
- Adirondack Chair Cushions from World Market
- Antique White Adirondack Chairs from World Market
- Pottery Barn Flatweave Outdoor Rug
I don’t know about you guys, but I have SPRING FEVER.
I am so ready to do some spring cleaning, decorate my front and back patios, and of course start rocking all my favorite pieces for Spring.
Some of these items I’ve already purchased and some are still on my lust list. I
love the fact that gingham everything and straw bags are here to stay for another season!
What trends are you looking forward to wearing this year?
- Clockwise from Top Left:
- Embroidered Shirtdress from Anthropologie
- Wrap Stripe Blouse by Iris & Ink (currently CRAZY on SALE!)
- Straw Tote from Hat Attack
- Hot Pink Slippers by Sam Edelman
- Gingham Blouse from Zara
- Linen Dress from FAITHFULL THE BRAND
- Gold and White Statement Earrings from For Love & Lemons
- Green and White Jumpsuit from FAITHFULL THE BRAND