With the royal wedding approaching this Saturday I am finding myself obsessed with ALL things royal. Since it is very likely that I will never be an official royal (though one can dream) I try to think of creative ways to treat myself and act in ways that royals do. One of my favorite ways to do this is to enjoy a beautiful cup of tea!
I have always loved tea. Most Moms I know drink coffee, but mine has always drank tea. In the evenings, when I was a child, she would sometimes make me a cup of Sleepy Time tea. From there my obsession with tea grew.
What I love most about tea is that there is one for whatever you need and whatever mood you are in. Whether you need to detox, create some positive energy, or simply relax. There’s a tea for that!
Some of my favorite teas are:
- Tumeric by Traditional Medicinals (a wonderful anti-inflammatory)
- Lemon Ginger Green Tea by Yogi Tea (an afternoon pick me up)
- Chamomile with Lavender by Traditional Medicinals (perfect for bedtime)
- Everyday Detox by Traditional Medicinals (a detoxifying way to start the day)
- Earl Grey by St. Dalfour (a wonderful caffeine replacement for coffee)
Do you drink tea? What is your favorite kind?