Happy, happy Friday ya’ll!
Well, we did it. We made it through the week after a major holiday. BRAVO! All while a super new moon has been dragging our energy down (anyone else exhausted?).
I’m particularly pumped about this week’s Freestyle Friday because it has left me feeling so inspired for the next few months. I hope it leaves you inspired as well 🙂
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- I’ve been really into researching Swedish and Finnish recipes lately as part of connecting with that part of my heritage. The funny thing I discovered is that they eat A LOT of salmon! And if you know me, you know I eat salmon almost EVERY DAY. Ha! Coincidentally, Goop posted this EASY broiled salmon recipe that I can’t wait to try!
- Speaking of Swedish and Finnish recipes, I am currently looking for some great Swedish and Finnish cookbooks that are authentic. I’ve been looking through these but can’t decide. PLEASE SEND HELP!
- Are you still on Pinterest? I recently cleaned up my page and have been having so much fun letting it inspire me style-wise, beauty-wise, and with life in general. I think it’s such a beautiful way to put your dreams out there for manifestation. Follow me and I’ll follow you back!
- Ok, we all know about FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), but have you ever heard of JOMO (Joy of Missing Out)?! Me neither, and I am INTO it. Especially as we enter eclipse season and fall and winter. Bring on the nights home on the couch with Netflix!
- If you follow me on Instagram, you know that every weekend I venture to our local farm for some farm fresh goodies. I highly, highly recommend that you visit them if you are ever in the area.
- Last but not least, I am FINALLY on LiketoKnowit! I will be posting EVERYTHING in my photos there from this day forward, so make sure to follow me!
All my photos are by the wonder @JuliaDags