I am really excited about this week’s line up on Freestyle Friday. Whether inspirational or informative, they all proved to be articles I want to apply to my own life in some shape or form and will be referring to them for years to come.
So let’s get right into it:
- As an Executive Assistant myself, I loved reading about how this woman rose from Executive Assistant to Head of PR at Minted. Her career advice can also be applied no matter what your role is right now.
- Did you catch Beyonce’s article in Vogue for the September issue? If you didnt, read it. It will leave you in tears. She’s so eloquent, graceful, and authentic. I wish she did things like this more often.
- Anyone ready for a diet reset? I sure am. My goal is to do this 3-Day reset from Goop next week.
- We all know Jet Lag is the worst. Other than pushing through it and drinking tons of water, there’s now proof that you should be sweating it out! Anyone think I can convince my husband to do this when we get to Paris in a couple of weeks?
- People are often shocked to hear I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week (and working towards 1-2 days a week). But trust I am not the only one! Take blogger/influencer Sivan Ayla for instance, she’s doing THE SAME THING. And in this article, she explains why.
Finally, here’s a round up of the posts on Irish&Scandi this week: