Welcome to the first installment of Freestyle Friday!
Every week on Friday I will be sharing some of my favorite articles I read, things that I learned, and products I have my eye on.
We’re gearing up for Memorial Day over here and I could not be more excited for a long weekend. I plan on spending tomorrow all day at the pool and Sunday we have our very first Jack & Jill baby shower! I’m excited that Andrew will finally be able to join me for one.
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and wishing a safe journey to all those who are traveling!
- This article from Darling Magazine came to me right when I needed it. Kindness can go a long way and it is always needed.
- Who knew massaging kale was so important?
- Even if you weren’t blown away by the dress, you’ll enjoy the story behind Meghan Markle’s (The Duchess of Sussex) wedding dress. Anyone else in royal wedding withdrawals?
- Everything is on sale at J. Crew and I am loving this, this, and this.
- Was The Great Gatsby home actually Westport, CT and not in Long Island??
- Can’t wait to make this Vegan Pad Thai
- An eye opening read about farm raised fish.