Who else is LOVING this wicker/straw bag trend? I can hop on board with any trend that practically pairs with any outfit. I hope they stick around for years to come! I received this Free People bag (above and below) for my birthday this year and could not wait to wear it out and about! I also love the beautiful red lining that peeps through.
There are so many great wicker and straw bags out there. Below are some of my favorites!
Clockwise from Top Left:
- Urban Outfitters Circle Straw Crossbody – a STEAL at $59
- Kate Spade Bloom Street Sam – one of my favorites, definitely worth the splurge!
- Clare V Alice Tote w/ Blush Strap – I love all of Clare V’s bags and clutches. They are classics and always so well made.
- ARANAZ Jean Bucket Bag – bucket bag AND woven.
- J. McLaughlin Ava Bamboo Handle Wicker Satchel – another classic, sturdy, feminine. I am IN LOVE.
- Topshop Bali Pom Pom Bag – another steal at $49. So cute!
- Vogue Woven Bag (from Pink Pineapple Shop in Newport, RI) – I love supporting small businesses and Pink Pineapple Shop is one of my favorites. This bag is also on MAJOR sale for $89.