I love to read. And I love to read a variety of things. Most likely though, you can find me reading either a thriller or some kind of self-improvement book.
Below is a list of some of my favorite books of all time AND some books I plan on reading myself in the next couple of months.
What is the best book you have ever read? Are you drawn to a particular genre? Tell me in the comments! I’ll need some books for my Summer Reading List as well 🙂
- SweetBitter by Stephanie Danler – Currently Reading and Loving. It will be premiering soon on Starz as a series.
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll – One of my all time favorites. Waiting for enough time to go by so I can read it again!
- Any Book Written by Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl, Sharp Objects, Dark Places…They are ALL good, though I did tend to like Sharp Objects the most.
- Heart Talk: Poetic Wison for a Better Life by Cleo Wade – You’ve probably seen her short, handwritten poems somewhere on Instagram at one point or another. Although this isn’t a novel, it is nice to change to reading poetry once in a while.
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur – Speaking of poetry, Milk and Honey is always on my nightstand just when I need it.
- 1776 by Dan McCullough – I know, I’m such a history geek. One day, I WILL finish this book without falling asleep. Until then, it will be omnipresent on my reading lists.
- All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr – On my list to read next after SweetBitter.
- How to Be Well by Frank Lipman – Dr. Lipman makes wellness so easy to implement into your life. I love reading his simple and easy to follow books on all things wellness.
- The Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein – I started this book in the beginning of the year and never got around to finishing it. I’m hoping to finish it before summer begins.
- The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks – Out of ALL the Nicholas Sparks film adaptions, I am still so surprised this has not been made into a movie. I’ve read a lot of Nicholas Sparks books, and this one is still my favorite.