It’s still chilly in the Northeast, but Easter is just a little under 2 weeks away! Dressing for Easter is tough because in most cases:
- Your legs haven’t seen the sun in months;
- And you want to buy a dress you can wear into Spring and Summer but it’s not quite warm enough yet.
Above are some of my favorites from this year’s collections and they can even carry through to the end of the summer. If it’s chilly, simply throw on a trench, cardigan, blazer, or shawl.
Clockwise Starting from Top Left:
- Banana Republic Floral Maxi Dress (this is the dress that I plan on wearing AND it’s on sale!)
- Club Monaco Floral Dress With Long Sleeves
- J. Crew Striped Jumpsuit
- Kimberly Dress in Orchid from Tuckernuck
- Printed Manila Maxi from Anthropologie
- Rebecca Minkoff Green Floral Dress w/ Ruffles
- Madewell Off the Shoulder Floral Dress
- Sezane Blush Pink Knee Length Dress
- Lea Dress by Saloni from Tuckernuck (My Favorite!)
- Club Monaco Blush Dress with Ruffle Top