We have snow coming again tomorrow in the northeast, but I am dreaming of sitting on my porch with a good book in the sun.
One of my favorite things about spring is spring cleaning, surprisingly enough.
I am a huge believer in the annual purge of items you no longer need and clearing space for new energy.
This spring I plan on completely overhauling my basement, garage, and attic. A big undertaking, but I know I will feel so great once it is done. Plus, who doesn’t love a shopping spree at the Container Store?
Our deck needs to be completely re-done but we won’t be doing it for another year or 2 (kitchen priorities!). So this year I plan on sprucing it up with an outdoor rug, a new lounge set up, and lots of plants!
Above are some of the pieces I have my eye on. Do you plan on redecorating for spring?
Clockwise from top left:
- Ikea Solleron Sectional
- Ikea Vildapel Side Table
- High Gloss Tray from CB2
- Ikea Askholmen Flower Box
- Wayfair Umbrella Stand
- Preserved Boxwood Topiary from Waiting on Martha Home
- Serena & Lily Dip Dyed Stools
- Adirondack Chair Cushions from World Market
- Antique White Adirondack Chairs from World Market
- Pottery Barn Flatweave Outdoor Rug